The Battle for Healthy Skin – 6 Simple Methods of Defense
1. Avoid the sun
2. ‘Cover Up’ skin with adequate clothing to minimize body exposure to the sun.
3. First apply moisturizer or lotion to exposed areas of skin followed by a good sunblock or sunscreen to maintain moisture as well as decreasing UV damage to skin cells. This is a primary barrier to shield exposed skin to premature aging.
4. Wear sunglasses to minimize damage to eyes, lids and surrounding eye tissue.
5. Avoid alkaline soaps and hot water when bathing.
6. Rebuild and replenish skin outer surface with moisturizer or lotion once to twice a day.